Followers

10 Ekspresi Monyet Yang Kocak Abis Part I



I told you I‘d be chillin’ first…




A monkey walks into a bar and then – tee hee – hee – ha ha:


He’ll squeeze through the chimney and give me presents? Really?


This chimpanzee is aping Rodin’s sculpture “The Thinker”…


… whereas this one is trying to be the perfect monkey gargoyle:


This monkey’s motto at San Diego Zoo seems to be “watch and learn”:


If I take just one, nobody will

10 Ekspresi Monyet Yang Kocak Abis Part I
Anda sedang membaca artikel 10 Ekspresi Monyet Yang Kocak Abis Part I dengan url : http://sigithermawan12.blogspot.com/2009/10/10-ekspresi-monyet-yang-kocak-abis-part.html
Dapatkan Artikel Terbaru Gratis!! Masukan Email Kamu Disini :
Terima Kasih
Comments
0 Comments

0 komentar :

Post a Comment

budayakan berkomentar sopan dan edukatif...

Baca Juga

 
Tahukah Kamu »